Nail Combo - Sinful Colors (Serena And Chloe & Let Me Go)




Beautiful, beautiful combination. It is seriously the perfect holiday-nailcolor. In order for me to get this color, I had to layer two nail polishes together.

**My sincere apologies about the state of my nails. The nails were ruined within a hour after application due to the fact I never give enough time for the polish to dry completely and I thought it was a great idea to do the dishes, but seriously, who has time to sit around for a few hours?**






RELATED POST: NAILTINI: FRAPPE #104 REVIEW

The nail polish brand I used is Sinful Colors, a very affordable brand sold in Walgreens at $1.99 a piece. The two nail polishes I used from the line is #836, Serena And Chloe and #322, Let Me Go. For such affordable polishes, these are great quality polishes; no streaking and wears for a good while before they start chipping.

The Polishes By Themselves:



#836, Serena And Chloe

This polish is on the sheer side, but it is a beautiful orange-red with gold shimmers in it, however because of the polish's color, the shimmers come off more yellow-orange than gold.








#322, Let Me Go

This polish is a bit more opaque than Serena And Chloe, and it is a duo chrome, where the primary color is a soft lilac with a Silvery Green/Blue shift.





RELATED POST: SATION NAIL LACQUER "OF CORSET I'LL CALL YOU" REVIEW

How I Combined them:

First I did two coats of #836, Serena And Chloe, to build up its color since it is a sheer polish. Then I went over it with two coats of #322, Let Me Go. You can use just one coat of the duo chrome, but if you want more of that color shifting effect, two coats will give you that.

The new polish you get from combining these two creates this beautiful rustic red-orange with a golden shimmery shift. It is truly beautiful in person and perfect for the Holidays.



What is your favorite nail color this holiday season? Anything I should try?
Happy Wandering! Alice




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review