Winter Beauty Favorites 2014

It still amazes me on how my skin changes with the season. I enjoy winter because of the Holidays, but I do not enjoy the bitter cold (as if the Bay Area gets extremely cold to began with...*sarcasm*) because cold weather means dry skin. The dry skin hasn't been too bad on my face the past couple of years, since I have my skincare routine down, but for my hands...it is truly brutal. Luckily, I have found some products that helped me along these harsh times, and today I would like to share them with you, as well as, other products I have been loving for the past few weeks. 




So here are the lotions and hand salve that are saving my hands this winter: Tocca "Cleopatra" Hand Cream, Yes To Carrots Body Moisturizing Lotion, and the Smith's Rosebud Salve. 

I already have full reviews on the Yes To Carrots Body Moisturizing lotion, and the Smith's Rosebud Salve, so if you are interested please click on the link provided. 





For the Tocca "Cleapatra" Hand Cream, I keep this little bottle in my bag. I am in love with the scent of Cucumber and Grapefruit. It's one of the those hand creams that gets you compliments from strangers because it smells so darn good. It is also a great hand cream. It's consistency is not too thick where it sinks into the skin nicely but still has that amazing moisturizing power. It is a bit pricey at 2.0 oz for $10.00 at Sephora, but I will definitely be buying more when I use up my small sample. 


Please enjoy the video to find out what the rest of my "Winter Beauty Favorites" are!


Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review