Fav. Fashion Find: Double-Sides Scarf from Target






The minute I walked through the sliding doors of Target my eyes homed in on this scarf in the accessories section of the store. I instantly grabbed it, threw it in my cart, and never looked back. It's been a while since I bought an accessories piece without having second thoughts. I saw it, I wanted it, and I knew I loved it instantly. It's been a few weeks since I bought this scarf and I still don't regret it.









So what is so special about this scarf? 


Well, just look at it! It is a beautiful, double-sided infinity scarf made of fleece material. On one side there is this beautiful neutral solid-gray, and the other side is a mix of black and white polka dots. The way it lays around your neck is beautiful, and because of its material, it is nice and warm, and feels so soft on the skin. It also goes with everything due to its neutral color-scheme. Besides, gray is one of my favorite colors to wear in the colder seasons. 

It is just one of those pieces that are trendy, but will last for many seasons to come. I bought it for $12.00 (probably the most I have ever spent on a scarf), and it can be found at Target, it's called the Women's Solid/Polka Dot Reversible Microfleece Infinity Scarf - Gray & they have one in Ivory that has some blue polka-dots on it. 

If you want to see an whole outfit I paired this scarf with, please click on the link provided:

         My LookBook: Week Back from the Holidays (5 days + 5 Looks)

  Happy Wandering! Alice






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review