Fav. Fashion Find: Silver Pointed Heels

I had a reason to get these! I love reasons that require me to go out and buy shoes. First of all, it makes me happy, and Second of all, you get to add something that is missing in your wardrobe. Win-Win, on all sides!

So the reason I bought these elegant heels is for one of my best friend's wedding. I am one of her bridesmaids! And she wanted all of us to get closed-toe silver heels. I already spent a lot of money on the bridesmaid dress, and the plane ticket (I need to go to Kentucky for this), and the bridal & wedding gifts, so I knew I wanted something that is cute but reasonably priced. 




At first I stopped by Forever21, but they didn't have what I needed, so I tried DSW, and the one that I particularly wanted was <$80! My heart sank when I saw the price, and it was the perfect type of shoe for the dress, so what do I do now? 


Well, I was on ebates on day, and I saw that a company they are partnered up with (Shoebuy.com)
was doing 12% cash back on all their shoes. So I hopped onto their site, and found these babies, and it was nearly the same kind of shoe from DSW! The Coloriffics Elana in the color Silver. They were on sale, and the site was also doing a 20% off End-of-Summer Sale, and on top of that I was still able to get 12% cash back from ebates.  At the end of the transaction and discounts, I was able to get these shoes for under $45! 



The reason why these shoes caught my attention was the texture of the shoes. I love the fact that it looks like ribbons wrapped tightly around the shoe. I also love the fact that the shoe looks dainty with a small strap on top for more support, meaning I can buy it half a size up (for comfort reasons) and not have to worry about the shoe falling off. I also am surprised at how small the shoe looked. I usually gear myself away from pointed-toe shoes because I fear that the point just elongates the feet, making my feet look big, but these look so cute paired with the bride's maid dress, only the tips can be seen. It also looks great with a great pair of skinny jeans. So I will definitely be able to wear these shoes after the wedding.

The heels do need breaking in, because when I was having my dress fitted, the small time I was at my dress alteration appointment, my little toes was dying. I would definitely need to wear bandaids that day, just in case.

I hoped you like my most recent shoe purchase! I will have pictures of me in the bridesmaid dress with these shoes on once the wedding is over. I just couldn't help but to share these adorable heels with you now.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Helena! I love them too, and it was a perfect match for my bridesmaid dress! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review