Celebrity Look: Taylor Swift "Blank Space" Makeup Look

"Black Space" is one of my favorite songs from Taylor Swift. Not only is the music and lyrics great, but her makeup is beautiful in it, especially her look where she is holding an apple. So I decided to recreate her look. 



I love that the look made Taylor look intense and sexy and sophisticated that I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I'm sure that I can't pull off all that intensity, but I really like how the look came out. It also makes me wish I have more events to attend that requires me to wear this kind of makeup. 

The products I used (but you can use whatever you have available):

e.l.f Studio Mineral Face Primer - Brightening Lavender
Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil BB Cream - Light Medium
Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil Blush - Rose
e.l.f Essential Eyelid Primer
Urban Decay Urban Eyes Lashes
Paula Dorf - Enhancer Baby Ryes
Wet n Wild - ColorIcon Lipliner - Berry Red
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm - Big Apple


If you would like to watch my video tutorial on how I did this look, click on the link provided:

I hope you enjoyed this look! If there is another celebrity look you would like me to recreate, let me know! I am planning on doing a few more of these videos this year. The next one I am planning to do is Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" Makeup look for Valentine's Day. 

Happy Wandering! Alice




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review