Tutorial: "Spring Lilac" feat. Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette

This look was inspired by the eyeshadow "Astrological", a beautiful lilac eyeshadow from Kat Von D's Innerstellar Palette. So I created a look around this lovely Lilac Shadow. 


I know that Spring is still a good month and a half away, but the colors that I used look so bright and fresh that it reminded me of Spring, hence, why I decided to call this look, "Spring Lilac". 


If you are interested on step-by-step instructions on how to re-create this look, click on the link provided: "Spring Lilac" Eyes

Of course, you can use whatever makeup you have available to re-create this look, but if you are interested, here is a list of the products I used:

-Nxy Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
-Jordana BestLash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
-Urban Decay "Urban" Lashes



I hope you enjoyed this look! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review