Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Firming Serum Review

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I am a huge fan of Ole Henriksen's Skincare. I have been using and reviewing his products for over a year now, and I am still using and his stuff .

Today I will be reviewing his Ultimate Lift Firming Serum. This serum is one of Ole's Anti-Aging products, geared towards lifting of the skin, and boy, do you feel the lift. The serum sinks rather quickly on the skin. It actually feels sticky for a while as it dries, but you also get this instant tightening of the skin.

This serum has a Copper Tripeptide and Botanical Collagen Complex that are the hard workers of the tightening and stimulation effect. It also contains one of my favorite ingredients in skincare, which is AHA, Alpha Hydroxy Acid. This ingredient is the key to cell renewal. What it does is it causes the top layer of your skin to peel or come off, giving room for new and smoother skin. 

I do like this serum, but I can't say I love enough where I will repurchase it, like a few other Ole Henriksen products that I had repurchased over and over (like, Ole Henrisksen's Truth Serum Collagen and Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation). I'm just not a huge fan of the stickiness, and it also stings a bit when you have irritated skin or have tiny invisible cuts that you don't know about, but I will still enjoy it while it lasts.

Have you tried Ole Henriksen's Ultimate Lift Line before? If you have, which product did you use, and how do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review