Wet N Wild Coverall Correcting Palette Review

With the while color correcting fad going on, I am so glad that Wet N Wild has come out with a super affordable, four-shade color correcting palette, for only $3.99. The Coverall correcting Palette has everything you need to perfect your complexion.

The Palette consists of a cover color (yellow to cancel out under-eye circles), a highlight illuminator (pearly white to brighten every color), a neutralizer (green to cover red areas), and a normalizer (purple for yellow, shallow spots). 


The art of color correcting has always been intimidating to me because it can easily go overboard. So I was grateful to be able to find something affordable to practice with. This palette was an even bigger bonus because it worked great!

The palette is a cream formula, but the texture is thin and not slick or tacky. It applies on and blends out easily. 

I apply the lavender under my eyes to brighten the area up, and to attempt to erase my under eye circles. The green I apply around the nose and chin, where I have some redness. The pearl white I apply to the bridge of my nose, forehead and cheek bones to highlight those areas. I haven't found a use for the yellow color yet, but so far I am impressed with the way my skin looks with these colors under my foundation. My complexion has this near perfect look that it is quite astonishing. It looks a little too perfect which can be quite wonderful when you have somewhere important to be. 
The only problem I have is that it does get a bit cakey at the end of the day. If you look closely at the areas you have applied the correcting creams to, you can see creases around the ridges of your face. It's not horribly visible, but it's still something to keep in mind.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the correcting palette, and the way I can manipulate the coloring of my skin by adding these funky colors underneath my foundation. This is a great palette to have especially when you don't know much about color correcting like me. 

Have you tried color correcting before? What products do you use? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review