Marc Jacobs O!MegaLash Mascara Review

I have been eyeing makeup from Marc Jacobs ever since it has made its appearance. Today, I will be reviewing my very first Marc Jacobs makeup product! I present to you the O!MegaLash Mascara.


OMG! I love it!
This is a water-base formula full of strange ingredients I have never heard before in a mascara, and that includes ingredients like: Rice Bran, Bay Berry, Carob and African Acacia Tree Extracts (these ingredients are to maximize volume). Than there are the ingredients that are quite familiar, like essential oils to keep the lashes conditioned, as well as Vitamins to keep the lashes strong.


The wand is also made uniquely where they combined two different brush designs together. You can see how densely packed the bristles are if you take a good look at it.

Now let's talk about the performance. This mascara made my lashes look insanely long! One of the  high points is that the design of the brush keeps the lashes separated, so that there won't be any clumping. The best part? It hardly smudges! To find a near-smudge-free mascara is a miracle! 
RELATED POST: Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof with Argan Oil Mascara Review

I simple love this mascara! It is on the pricey end of high-end makeup, especially found at Sephora, it retails at $26.00! For me, it is completely worth it. I believe every girl has room for a fancy mascara in her collection. 

Have you tried this mascara before? What do you think about it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review