Tutorial: Blue Royale | Eye Tutorial (Feat. Urban Decay Vice3 Palette)


I am loving Urban Decay's Vice3 palette. There are just so many different looks you can do with it. For today's post, I will be sharing with you this beautiful regal look, inspired by the shadows Heroine & Lucky from the palette.

I just love how the gold looks with the blue. Even though Heroine is a bit powdery and I did have a bit of fall out on my cheeks, it still blended well with the other shadows. Using a dark blue like Heroine, is a great way to do a smokey eye without it being too intense, versus using an actual black shadow. It's also nice to mix things up a bit and use a dark color shadow than use your typical browns, grays, and black shadows. 

The other shadows I used in this look from the Vice3 palette are Downfall (warm light brown matte) for my transitional shade on my crease and Truth (pale pink-nude matte) for my brow bone. To see what these shadows look like, please "click" here.

And please enjoy this tutorial!

To see other posts on Urban Decay Cosmetics, please click the link provided!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Lovely shades, and nice result on your eyes!
    Hav afab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena! Thank you for such a sweet comment! =) Have a great weekend too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review