Tutorial: Urban Decay Vice3 : Smokey Cat Eye Look

Hi everyone! I am having a blast playing with Urban Decay's Vice3 Palette. This is the first look on a few that I am planning to share with you all. I hope you like!

Shadows that I used for this look:


-Truth (pale pink-nude matte), I applied this to my brow bone.
-Undone (pink-beige matte-satin w/subtle floating tonal pearl), is my transition shade, that I put on my crease.
-DTF (taupe matte w/subtle floating pearl), is my all over-the-lid shade.
-Defy (smoky taupe satin), I used to add my depth to my outer-corner crease.
-Revolver (soft black satin w/subtle floating iridescent pearl), is used to outline my eye.

**Color Description was taken from the Urban Decay Website**


If you are interested on a review of the Vice3 Palette, Please "Click" on the link provided.

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. lovely review and the shadows are so cute!
    Now,I m going straight to the video and watch!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! =) Great seeing your comment as always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review