Urban Decay Naked Vault!

I cried a little inside with happiness when I first saw this. I have been pining to buy the Naked and Naked2 palettes from Urban Decay ever since I bought the Naked3, and it seems that Urban Decay has heard my silent wish, and made it possible for me to buy it at a great value, along with many other things I was eyeing in their Naked line. 


Look at this beauty!
This entire vault retails at $280, with the value of $360. You can find it on Urban Decay's Website, Sephora's Website or Ulta's Website. I bought mine at Sephora because I had a 10% off code, as well as, ebate's 4% cash back. Ulta also works with ebates, but at the moment it only has a deal of 3% cash back. 

What comes in the Vault are all three of the Naked Eyeshadow Palettes ($54 each), 3 of the Palette's coordinating double-ended 24/7 eyeliners ($16 each), 3 of the Flushed Naked Blushes (Naked, Native, Streak) ($30 each), and 3 Naked Lipglosses (Nooner, Rule34, Streak) ($20 each).

Of course, this vault is not for everyone, since all of these products have been on the market for a while now, and most Urban Decay Naked lovers probably have a few of the items within this box. However, if you have the money to spend, and this vault contains some pieces that you have been dying to try out, I would recommend this to you. 


Especially, since the holiday season is right around the corner, and the Naked Vault is designed to be divided up into four sets (an eyeshadow palette, a blush palette, an eyeliner, & a lipgloss)  that make excellent gifts!





I, personally, am very happy that Urban Decay decided to come out with a Naked Collectors Items like this, since I was very late on jumping on the Naked bandwagon, and barely own anything from this incredible line. I saw a great opportunity to catch up with the Naked Line and took it.


Now that I have all three of the Naked Eyeshadow Palettes, as well as, other products from the Naked Line, be on a look out for a lot more Urban Decay Makeup Tutorials on my Youtube Channel, as well as, individual makeup posts on here! 

In the comments, let me know what is your favorite Urban Decay Naked product and what products you want me to use in a makeup look! I will be happy to oblige. Thank you!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. wohoo congrats on your complete collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I am still wanting that Naked Basics, but I have a feeling Urban Decay is going to come out with a Naked Basics3 soon. So I will wait. =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this lovely review&video!
    Great collection you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena! I will put it to good use on a doing a lot more tutorials! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review