Eyeshadow Palette: Urban Decay "Naked3" Eyeshadow Palette Review

Today I will talking about the 3rd Love-Child in Urban Decay's Naked Line, the Naked3. It is the best of both skin tone worlds (Warm-Cool), so you can say that it is the in-between palette of the Warm-tone Naked Original and the Cool-tone Naked2.



Although it is packaged similarly to its two older sister, Naked2, the shadows within the palettes is completely, uniquely one-of-a-kind. All 12 shadows are new-shades to the Urban Decay Line, and all 12 shadows has a rose-hued base, meaning each shadow has a romantic-rosey undertone that is sure to make any eye look eye-catching.






For me, this is a must have from the Urban Decay's Naked Line, even if you have either-or of the first two Naked Palettes, Naked3 is just that different.


Here are swatches of the eyeshadows:


 (Left to Right)
Strange (Pale Neutral Pink Matte-Satin), Dust (Pale Metallic Pink Shimmer with Iridescent micro-glitter), Burnout (Light Pinky-Peach Satin), Limit (Light Dusty Rose Matte)


  (Left to Right)
Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with Silver Micro-glitter), Tick (Light metallic Pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle), Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte), Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer)

 (Left to Right)
Factory (Pinky-Brown), Mugshot (Metallic Taupe Shimmer with Slight Pink Shift), Darkside (Deep Taupe Mauve Satin), Blackheart (Smoky Black Matte with Rosy Red Micro-Sparkle)

Related Topic: Review on Naked2 Post

The most unique shadow I can not get enough of is Blackheart. I just love the hidden red sparkles within the shadow and the name fits it perfectly! I hope Urban Decay comes out with a liquid eyeliner with this color, as well as, a full single-eyeshadow, because I will buy it in a heartbeat!

I wonder if this is the last of the Naked Palettes? Something tells me that Urban Decay is not done yet. If there is going to be a Naked4, what theme do you think it will be? Remember, Bronze, Taupes, and Rose hues are already done. I predict the theme will be browns (chocolates). Let me know what you think!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Lvely shadesand palette..
    Pesonnally I haven t the Naked mania so ,even if it s a lovely brand, I think there ar many other great products with nice colors.
    Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right! There are so many great brands/products to choose from! We can't possibly try them all so we need to be picky with who we think is worth the splurge and attention. =)

      Delete
  2. i will tell my relatives outside India to bring me these<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review