Urban Decay Naked Illuminated "Luminous"

My first thought when I open Luminous was, "Wow...this is frickin' beautiful!" The pictures I have taken for you does not do it justice. Not even a tiny bit. The amount of shimmer and glisten that this Naked Illuminated gives off can only be properly appreciated in person. 



The only thing I have to complain about this Face & Body Shimmer is the bulky packaging. It can easily be half the size, and I would definitely do without the circular flat brush it comes with. It may even take off $5.00 of the $30.00 price tag. Just saying we can all do without the brush, and do with thinner packaging. 


This shimmer is a very thin powder. It's finely milled, so one swatch contains hundreds of tiny microscopic silver shimmers that will glisten up your skin. Remember those twilight vampires in the sun. You will feel as beautiful as they are.


This product is great for the summer. Dust it on your shoulders, collarbone, and legs, with a summer glow, you will look like a goddess. The shimmer also lasts all day, so you can wear it from day to night. I love this, and I will definitely go purchase "Aura" the golden version sometime in my lifetime. 
Have you tried these body shimmers yet? How do you like them, and what are your favorite body shimmers? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review