Klean Shimmerlicous Gold Shimmer Glow (Face & Body Bronzer) spf 15

I was looking for something to give my skin a sun-kissed pick-me-up for the start of the Summer Season since, let's be honest, our legs haven't seen sun for ages, and compared to our arms and face, they are painstakingly pale.


So when I saw this Golden Shimmer Body Glow by Kleancolor at Diaso Japan, I thought it would be fun to try. It was only $2.00, so if it didn't work out, I wouldn't be crying over it.

And it didn't work out.

1st off, it was too much on the coppery-bronze side instead of the natural bronze color you get from the sun. The color it gives my skin is not natural, and just plain bizarre. It makes my skin look like I am made out of metal.


2nd, the color applies on too streaky and patchy. The product dries extremely fast, so there is no way for me to apply this on evenly with the amount of time it gives me. Also, the color does not last long. It does not transfer, but it fades within an hour of wear, so I am quite confused on where the product disappears to.


3rd, the pump sucks. It would jam at the worst time. For example, every time I need more to apply on my legs, nothing would come out of the tube. So I'm left with a dark patch on my leg, and once the product dries, there is no way of fixing the dark spot.

So overall this is not a good face and body bronzer. I would not recommend this to anyone. The coloring is off, and it's really hard to work with.

Have you tried a liquid face and body bronzer that you love? Any recommendations will be most appreciated!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Haha I remember trying this out when I first started into makeup and it was just as bad. Except for some reason I thought it looked nice and wore it on my face and my middle school pictures are cringe-worthy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review