Wet N Wild 1 Step Wonder Gels Review

I have always been interested in the look of Gel Nails, but to actually get them done professionally is unlikely because I don't like the idea of having anything semi-permanent on my nails, so I welcome this new trend of gel nail polishes that has been popping all over the drugstore scene.

And these Wet N Wild 1-Step Wonder Gels are the perfect introductory for trying them out, and the fact that I bought more than 2-3 bottles, means that I am in love with these!


These are $4.99 each, so they are affordable with a huge array of colors to choose from (24 to be exact). I would have bought more, but I don't have the room in my nail polish rack for all that, and I have to test out other polishes, so I am being good and staying with just 7 polishes. 

The colors that I bought are: Flying Colors (Solid White), Pretty Peas (Mint), Peri-Wink-le of an Eye (Lavender), Stay Classy (Light Tan), Left Marooned (Burgundy), Pinky Swear (Light Pink), Cyantific Method (Blue). 


The quality of these polishes are wonderful. The colors are opaque, they have a great shine to them, and they are relatively chip-free for a good few days. If you apply Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat on top of it, you can extend the wear of the nail polishes up to a week. 

You will need to apply two to three layers to get a clean, opaque color, and this is not a fast drying polish either. I recommend you put on a movie and watch it until the end to really allow your nails time to dry, but once you get through this part, you can enjoy your nails. 

Have you tried these polishes yet? How do you like them? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review