Wet N Wild UltimateBrow Highlighter Review

Wow! For $1.99, I am absolutely in love with this Wet N Wild Brow Highlighter!


I found this at a Walgreens, but I haven't seen this sold at a CVS or a Target. I also found nothing online. It's not even listed on the Wet N Wild website. So I do not know if this was a limited edition product, but I do hope this becomes permanent because this highlighter just brightens up everything.
The highlighter is creamy, and blends out like a dream. The color is a matte, white-pink, perfect to create brightness at the arch of the brow that looks natural. Because of its creamy texture, this also makes a great cream eyeshadow base, and an inner corner highlight.


It is also a great mistake eraser. If you accidentally overdrew your brows, this highlighter will clean them up, and help form them to your perfect ideal shape. 


So this highlighter is multifunctional, it is affordable, and it works well! Hopefully this will be more available in the near future because I feel that this will be a beloved product of many.

Are you one of the lucky ones to have gotten your hands on this highlighter?  How do you like it? Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review