Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer Water Review

This is Smashbox's liquid version of their popular, award-winning Photo Finish Foundation Primer. The Photo Finish Primer Water is made with just the minimal basics in mind. 

The primer is light-weight, free of silicone, oil, and alcohol. It is multifunctional. It can be used as a face primer, a makeup setter, and a face refresher.


I have tried it as a face primer, as well as a makeup setter, and I have to admit I do not like it for those functions. I feel like it does nothing to prep my skin, unlike what an actual cream or silicone face primer does. For setting my makeup, I feel that all it does is spritz and liven up my makeup than setting it. 

As a face and makeup refresher, this water is perfect. The mist comes out super fine, even and light. It feels amazing, especially on a particularly warm day, or when your skin feels a bit stretched out. The scent is a bit on the chemical side, but it goes away in a few seconds. You will be more focused on how great your skin feels than on the scent.

RELATED POST: e.l.f Studio Revitalizing Mist Review

The prices for this primer water is: Full Size (3.9 oz) is $32.00 and Travel Size (1.0 oz) is $16.00.

Have you tried this primer water before? How do you feel about it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review