Wet N Wild On Edge LongWearing Eye Pencils Review

I love Gel Pencil Liners for their soft texture and their intense pigmentation. However, I have the problem of them smudging on me. So I am always on the hunt for that one gel liner that will give me the least bit of smudging without compromising the soft-gel texture and the awesome color.


...And I stumbled upon these at CVS...Wet N Wild On Edge LongWearing Eye Pencils. These are $3.49 each, and there are six colors to choose from in this line.

RELATED POST: Maybelline Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Pencils Review

Long story short, these pencils have the softness of gel liner formulas, as well as, the color intensity ...but these smudged on me big time. It wasn't a little bit of "Oh it's nothing serious" smudging...it was more like "OMG! I was walking around looking like a zombie!" 


Shock Therapy (Vibrant Pink Color) actually fared a lot better than it's sister, You're the Yin (Black Color). I noticed that Shock Therapy has more of a harder texture since I had to do a couple of sweeps at the same area to get that intensity that You're the Yin gave me right away. The difference of texture may be the reason behind Shock Therapy smudging less than its sister. I do not know if the other colors have different textures because obviously I haven't purchased or tried any of the others, but I think it's safe to say that the textures of the liners are not consistent. You may buy one that is super soft, or you may get one that is only semi-soft like my pink liner. It's just something I noticed.


Because of my experience with You're the Yin, I will not be trying out more of these liners. My eyelids are on the oilier side, so if you have normal to dry skin, you may have better luck than I did with the smudging. 

I do want to add that even though these liners transferred and smudged, the overall opacity of the original line I drew on my eyes stayed rich with color. So the color do continue to look vibrant.

Is there a great gel pencil liner you love and recommend? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review