Make Up For Ever Plexi Glosses Review

I have to say I quite like these Artist Plexi Glosses from Make Up For Ever!
The glosses are vibrant, they give my lips great shine, and it does feel moisturizing and comfortable on the lips, everything that Make Up For Ever promised.


I would totally buy more, but they are $19.00 a gloss. That is a lot for me to justify because at the end of the day it is still a lipgloss. There are also 35 shades in the collection. So choosing the right color is going to be difficult. For $19.00, I want to choose the right color. If Make Up For Ever comes out with another duo-mini set for $19.00, I would pick it up in a heart beat because the formula is absolutely wonderful, and you get to try out two colors.

So the colors I managed to get my hands on (even though they are minis) are:



These glosses are wonderful. They feel great on the lips. The formula is thick, not too sticky, and they wear for a good amount of time. The color may fade after a few hours, but the comfortability and the moisturization level from the gloss, stays.

Hopefully my Plexi Gloss Collection will keep growing, but for now I am satisfied with what I have.

Have you tried these glosses before? What do you think about them? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review