Wet N Wild ColorIcon "OMBRE" Blushes

Arn't these beautiful? These blushes look like watercolors ready for painting with our cheeks as the canvas!

These ombre blushes are sold exclusively at Target at $4.99 a piece. There are three different colors available, and I have two of the three.

IN A PURPLE HAZE

MAI TAI BUY YOU A DRINK

I absolutely love Mai Tai Buy You A Drink. My favorite way of wearing it is exactly how it is placed in the pan, ombre style, where the lighter color acts as a highlight, and the darker shimmer peach is the blush. The effect is like a sunset on the cheeks, perfect for summer!
In the Purple Haze is bit too lavender for my taste. It is definitely a color that I would love as an eyeshadow topper, or an inner corner highlight, but not on the cheeks. 

The blushes are easy to apply and blend. The powders are smooth, a bit powdery but blends right into the skin with great pigmentation. The shimmer provides a beautiful sheen to the cheeks. When you wear this, your cheeks are definitely the highlight of your face. The glow also gives your skin a healthy, youthful look. 

I do not say this often in my reviews, but I do recommend these blushes, especially Mai Tai Buy You A Drink. 

Happy Wandering, Alice.


To see more Wet N Wild Makeup Reviews, please click on the link provided!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review