Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight

Oh, the convenience of makeup chubby sticks! Everything in a crayon form just makes applying makeup that much easier, and this Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight is no exception.


This is an oil-free, cream highlighting stick that is formulated with light-reflecting optics to illuminate the face with the perfect amount of sheen...and I absolutely love it!

The color I have is called Hefty Highlight, which is a satin, natural-pink color. 

The color is perfect for my skin tone! My favorite thing about this highlight is how easy it is to apply on your cheekbones. Because of the product's shape, all you have to do is sweep upwards and use your finger to buff it out. What you are left with is a subtle sheen that is not too shimmery and wonderfully illuminating. Even though it is a cream, it does not feel oily, but soft and smooth on the skin. 


It turns out that Clinique has an entire collection of different forms of chubby sticks, from foundation to cream contour to lip balms. Because I enjoyed the highlight stick so much, I think I will give the contour stick a try in the near future, especially on the fact that the cream highlight was not oily, hopefully the cream contour stick is not oily either. Something I am definitely worried about when it comes to cream makeup. 

What are you thoughts on makeup that comes in a chubby stick form? Let me know in the comments.
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review