Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Set Review

I have been doing a lot of brow products reviews lately, and it's not because of my sudden need to find the perfect product for my brows...no, it's definitely not me. It because the brow craze has just become even crazier in the drugstore world, and where there is an abundance of new brow products coming out left and right, the brow products reviews will also be rolling out. 


So today I will be showcasing yet another Wet N Wild brow set, and these two are usually sold separately, but I was lucky enough to have found them as a set, and Wet N Wild calls this pair the Ultimate Brow Set. It is consisted of the ColorIcon Brow Pencil and the ColorIcon Brow Shaper.

So the question is, are they really the Ultimate Brow Pair?

Well...I don't dislike them...but I do not think they live up to the name. In my eyes they are just adequate. They do their job in setting, shaping, and defining the brows, but they are nothing special to warrant the name "Ultimate".


The ColorIcon Brow Shaper is your average waxy crayon, while its partner, the ColorIcon Brow Pencil is your average double ended brow filler/groomer. Together, you get everything you need to shape your brows for the day. They work, and they are affordable at $1.99 each, but that is it. You also don't need the waxy crayon if you already have the brow pencil because the pencil's formula already has a waxy texture.

What are your thoughts on Wet N Wild's Brow Products? Which one do you like the most? Which one do you like the least? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review