Lush "Sugar Scrub" Shower Scrub Review


I haven't used LUSH Cosmetics products for years now, and recently I was gifted this beautiful Ray of Sunshine Gift Set, and this Sugar Scrub is one of the four wonderful bath products in the box. 


This little half sphere is $6.55, and it contains ingredients, such as, Fennel and Ginger.

I recommend you cut this scrub into a few pieces, (it may not look like it but a butter knife will do the trick) and take a piece into the shower in a dish, and place it is a dry area until you are ready to use it. I have read too many stories where folks would take the whole scrub into the shower with them, and that "sayonara" scrub. By dividing the scrub beforehand, and only taking what I need into the shower with me, I was able to use the scrub up to five times!

The scrub is wonderful. It left my skin smooth and surprisingly moisturized! The scent is also heavenly. So my overall experience was invigorating. I would definitely put down money for another one!

What is your favorite body scrub? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

  1. Hello Alice,
    Looks really like a nice scrub.
    Unfortunatelly I haven tested any Lush roducts yet.
    And also unfortunatelly I dontt scrub enough my skin because , my skin is really sensitive and it hurts me.
    xx
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2016/07/les-samsas-the-samsas.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review