Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Review

I like their play on words "MVP" -- Max Volume Plus --, cheesy but cute. 


"This mascara is formulated with Macadamia Nut, Jojoba, & Olive Oils for conditioning and enriched with D-Panthenol to help strengthen lashes."

This is definitely my favorite Wet N Wild Mascara to date. From the wand shape to its formula, everything about this mascara is a gift from heaven for my short, sparse lashes. The wand shape is also great for the lower lashes. I was able to coat them without any trouble.


This mascara is also build able without clumping. The lashes you see in the pictures above are with two coats of mascara. Usually when I try to layer on the mascara, my lashes would clump up, but with the MVP, my lashes not only kept separate, but each lash thicken, giving off the sense of  a lot of volume. My curl also kept in place even with the two coats on! 


This mascara did smudge, but that is normal for me. A little smudging is not a deal breaker for me anymore because I really can't avoid it, and the amount of smudging this mascara did was not too terrible. So I can live with it.

This mascara retails at $4.99! About half of what a lot of drugstore mascaras costs, and it works better than most! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

What is your favorite Wet N Wild Mascara? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review