Wet N Wild Brow Universal Stencil Kit Review

I see where Wet n Wild is going with this Universal Stencil Kit. It has everything you need for filling, defining, and shaping your brows in just one small, compact kit...but are all these extra tools necessary, and are the mini-sized, tools functional?


I want to start off by saying, that I really do appreciate all the extra little goodies, like the mini-tweezers, mini-brow brush, mini-brow comb, and stencils, but I do not find these helpful or useful. The mini-tools are really cute and all, but because of their size and quality, they are rendered useless. I have never understood the used of brow stencils because they do not fit all brow shapes. I find the best way to find your best brow shape is through trial and error, not by using stencils that do not fit.


Now for the brow powders, highlighter, and wax. These are beautiful. Even though not all the brow powders fit my hair color, it's nice to have a variety. The highlighting powder is a sweet, pale-pink that do brighten up the eye area. The wax is a bit sticky for my taste, but it is strong and will hold your brows in place. 

Using the combination of these three products, I was able to give my brows a natural, filled-in, neatly shaped brow look.
Because I do not have use for the tools in this kit, I do not find this product necessary for my brows. If you are also like me and do not need unnecessary clutter, I would recommend the Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit. The brow powders have the same quality and the wax is less sticky, but you can still achieve the same brow look, just without the stencils and the highlighting powder.

Let me know your thoughts on brow stencils! Do you find them useful, or are your cynical like I am and find them useless? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice.

Click, to see more of my reviews on the Wet N Wild UltimateBrow Line!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review