Wet N Wild UltimateBrow Mascara Review

I have come to notice the products in the Wet N Wild's Ultimate Brow line are extremely good. I shouldn't be surprised since I have been using their Ultimate Brow Kit for years now, (just finished it last year) and recently I have tried the Ultimate Brow Highlight and the Ultimate Brow Stencil Kit, and had good experiences with them all. So I'm not surprised with my experience with the Ultimate Brow Mascara.


There is nothing unique about the mascara's appearance. It is your typical brow mascara with a small tapered wand-head. It's the formula that I love.

The formula has a cream-gel texture that glides over the hairs, tinting them as you brush through them. As it dries, it turns to a more powdery texture, so your brows never set to a crunchiness that most brow mascaras will give you. Because of the waxiness of the product, it still keeps your brows in place despite the softness of the formula.


This brow product will not help you shape your brows. All it does is tint them, giving your brows a natural, thicker appearance. So if you have some sparse areas on your brows, this mascara will make them look less sparse, but it will not completely fill them in. So if you are into the natural look, then this mascara is for you, but if you are into shaping your brows and really filling them in, then this mascara will not cut it.


The Ultimate Brow Mascara retails at $4.99, and as far as I can find, it is only available in-stores at Walgreens, but you can purchase this online at Drugstore.com.

What brow mascara do you have in your collection? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review