Wet N Wild "Mascara + Fiber Extension" Kit Review

Lash Extension Kits...where do I begin with this sort of product...well, I did not have a pleasant first experience...but like a true makeup addict, I'm always open to try out a different brand's version, and hope for the best. So today's post is all about Wet N Wild's Lash-O-Matic Lash Extension Kit.


Here are the numbers regarding this "Fiber Extension" Lash Kit:
-100% said it was easier to apply than false lashes.
-93% saw "excellent" volume in their lashes.
-93% saw "excellent" length in their lashes.

Well, here is what my lashes look like with this on.
I had a better experience with this fiber mascara than the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit. They both give the lashes an extraordinary amount of length, but I find it easier to use the Wet N Wild Lash Extension Kit. The reason behind that is the amount of flying fibers that come out of the Physicians Formula tube, the amount is quite ridiculous, and they get everywhere! Since I am an eye contact wearer, flying fibers are actually pretty dangerous.

RELATED POST: Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara Review

The only problem I have with this kit is that it does flake throughout the day. So you will be finding tiny little fiber specks scattered on your face. However, the mascara is easy to take off with your usual eye makeup removers.

I really do enjoy this mascara. I love the crazy length it gives me, but even with the length, my lashes still look natural. So if you are looking for doll-like lashes, give this extension kit a try. I found mine at Walgreens for $7.99.

What are your thoughts on Lash Extension Kits? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review