L'oreal "Carbon Black" Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner Review

The L'oreal Carbon Black Line is one of my favorite L'oreal Lines because all their eye products have the most intense, blackest of black pigmentation. So I decided to pick up the Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner to see if it will live up to the "CARBON BLACK" reputation.


I really like the felt-tip brush. The tip is saturated with formula, so it is easy to draw on a line even with the presence of eyeshadow. I noticed that a lot of felt-tip liners would dry up when you go over  eyeshadows, but this liner does not do that. The tip is tapered to a fine point and is also flexible, so it is easy to create a thin or thick line. The handle of the brush is also designed to make it easy to gripe. So everything about this liner is designed to make it easy for even the worst eyeliner-drawer to use.



However, it did not live up to the "Carbon Black" reputation. It did not leave a intense black line. Luckily, you can go over it without worrying about taking the initial line off. The eyeliner also does not last as long as I would like it to either. It does fade after a while, but its a nice gradual fade so it is not very noticeable when it does start fading.
Overall, I enjoy using it because of how easy it is to do my liner. When I am in a hurry, I know that my liner will still look good even though I drew it on within 10 seconds. 

This liner can be found in most drugstore at $7.99.

What are your thoughts on the L'oreal Carbon Black products? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review