Cushion Foundation: Lancome "Miracle Cushion"

I knew there was something special about this Miracle Cushion Foundation before I went researching about it. It was the way it felt and the way it made my skin look, I knew that the this cushion was going to be one of those products that is a skincare & makeup product in one.


It's crazy how you can just feel something is great without knowing too much about it because of the way it makes you feel, and this foundation makes my skin feel moisturized, smooth, and fresh all day.

After researching a little more about this product, I was right. This foundation contains skincare benefits to keep the skin moisturized and glowing throughout the day. Here is what +Lancome has to say about their own product: 

"This Cushion is a moisturizing liquid cushion compact foundation that creates a dewy, fresh glow in just seconds. Its innovative sponge contains over 800,000 pores to transfer the ideal amount of product. Its multitasking formula is infused with skincare actives that give the skin a boost of intense hydration, delivering a cooling sensation. It contains benefits of BB/CC Creams."

I bought this in the shade #250 Bisque W, and even though it is for warm skin tones, the color still has a slight pinkish tint to it that helps brighten up skin. It does come with a cushion to apply the foundation with and it works great, but I do prefer applying this with a stipple brush. The first thing I noticed when I first put this on is how moisturizing the foundation felt. It's not heavy in any way despite how moisturizing it is. This foundation is light coverage and it gives your skin a beautiful dewy glow, but you still need to set it with a powder. It also lasts all day long. In fact, I find that my skin looks better throughout the day, like my skin is improving as the hours past, believe it or not. 


It seems that I am not the only one that is having these crazy thoughts, because according to Lancome's research, a study of 100 women, after one month of using this Miracle Cushion, 100% saw a brighter and more toned complexion, and their imperfections are minimized. Lancome is a little mysterious about what ingredients are behind this "Miracle", but whatever it is, it seems to be working. 

The compact itself is lovely and travel friendly. Even though it does retail at $47.00, you don't have to buy the compact again. Instead, Lancome sells refills at $39.00 a refill, which is way better than buying the whole thing again. 

I am really enjoying these cushion foundations and am so happy that the U.S is finally bringing them into their beauty market, both high end and drugstore. I have tried another, more affordable cushion foundation from L'oreal called the True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation, and it is amazing as well. 

So do not be surprised if I talk about more cushion foundations in the near future. These may be light coverage foundations, but the way they make your skin look, you will soon forget they are light coverage. 

Which Cushion Foundation have you tried lately? Any good ones? Let me know!
Happy Wandering, Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review