Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Bronzer Review

I want to let you know that I have the "Light" color of this Murumuru Bronzer, and it is too light for me to really go-to-town with bronzing my face with it.

So you're probably thinking, then what do you do with it?

Good question! I use this with foundations that are a tad bit too light for my skin tone, and I absolutely love it for that. 

First, a few facts, because I think these facts will help me on explaining why I absolutely love this bronzer. The Butter Bronzer Murumuru is one of Physicians Formula's newest bronzers, and Physicians Formula is known to have amazing bronzers, and this bronzer is no exception to that amazingness. 


Now the Murumuru is infused with a blend of three types of butters: the murumuru butter, the Cupuacu Butter, and the Tucuma Butter. These all contain fatty acids and pro-vitamins that are beneficial to the skin. In other words, this bronzer is moisturizing. It feels great on the skin. The texture is buttery soft and the powder is extremely fine. It blends immediately into the skin, leaving a beautiful glow.


Because this bronzer is so close to my skin-tone, it doesn't really add much color to my skin. What it does is it enhances my complexion.

Foundation too light? No problem, this bronzer will warm it up as well as sets it. It is so easy to use because of how blendable it is. It really does turn into second skin the minute it hits the face. It is lightweight and it smells wonderfully of sweet, warm coconut. It is the perfect summer bronzer; scent, color, and all.


I do recommend this bronzer. It is unfortunate for Physicians Formula to not have a larger color range because the only other color the brand has for this bronzer is light/medium, which is not much darker than the one I have. It is a shame because I want everyone to be able to try this!

Have you tried this wonderful Butter Bronzer yet? How do you like? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review