[L'oreal] Infallible Artist Blend Artist Foundation and Concealer Sponges Review

I am so excited to see Drugstore Brands are finally taking their stab at making their own makeup sponges. I may finally be able to find a dupe for my beloved Beauty Blender!



















The L'oreal Infallible Blend Artists Blenders caught my eye due to their loud colors. There are three different sponges available at $7.99, but I only purchased two, the Artist Blend Foundation Blender and the Artist Blend Concealer Blender.

I am so pleased with these sponges! They are squishy, they double in size when they are damp, and they blend out makeup wonderfully. They are definitely comparable to the Beauty Blender. Although, I still prefer the Beauty Blender more. I find that the Beauty Blender soak up less makeup versus the L'oreal Blenders. So you can use the Beauty Blender with a lot more different foundation coverages, while I find that the L'oreal Artist Blenders only work well with heavy coverage foundations.

But both blenders do a wonderful job at creating a beautiful foundation finish on the skin. 

Now let's take a closer look at each Blend Artist Blender.


I definitely prefer the foundation blender over the concealer blender. The pointed end of the the foundation blender is perfect to get into the corners of the face, while the flat circular side is great in patting in foundation.

The concealer blender, while the shape is nice, it actually does not blend out my concealer the way I would like it to. It actually soaks up too much of the concealer where I had to add more with my finger in order to get the coverage I wanted. It is great at sheering out product, so if you accidentally put too much concealer on, this sponge should take care of that problem for you.


These blenders work great with the new L'oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation and the L'oreal Infallible Total Cover Concealing & Contour Kitwhich is why I think L'oreal debuted these products together.

What are your thoughts on these new Infallible products? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review