[elf Cosmetics] Tone Correcting Powder

Four cool-tone, color-correcting pressed powders; compacted in a sleek, black rectangular casing for just $4.00. I do not know how elf cosmetics keeps their prices so affordable and still able to produce high quality products!

This Tone Correcting Powder consist of finely milled powder with four cool-tone pastel colors, blue, yellow, brown and pink. For those that do not know what each color does, the blue neutralizes orange, the brown gives the skin color, the salmon-tan neutralizes grey, and the yellow brightens the skin. The one I have is an old version. The new version has pink and green colors in it. You can use each color individually if you so choose to, but I like to mix them all up and apply it straight to the face with a fluffy powder brush.


I have been using it non-stop since my first use, and now I can't see myself not setting my foundation and concealer without this powder. It is a bit intimidating to use at first due to the pastel blue powder that seems to over power the other three shades, but once you start blending it into the skin you can see the change happen. It does not only create a beautiful matte finish, but it really does help even out and brightens your skintone.


Have you tried this amazing Tone Correcting Powder from elfCosmetics yet? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review