[L'oreal] Infallible Total Coverage Foundation Review

This L'oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation is exactly what the name says, "Total Cover". This is a heavy coverage foundation, and believe it or not, I happen to like it quite a lot, despite me being a light-coverage lover.


The main reason on why I like this foundation is because of how light-weight it is. It has the heavy coverage without the heavy weight which is one of my pet peeves of a full-coverage foundation. I believe the secret behind the light-weight is the fact that this foundation has a mousse-like texture versus a cream or liquid.

I also cheated by using the L'oreal Infallible Artist Blend Foundation Blender to apply it on. If you are familiar with the Beauty Blender, then you will know that these types of sponges are ideal for heavy coverage foundations because they help apply the perfect amount of foundation, leaving your face with the perfect amount to coverage, no cake-up. I am sure if I had used a regular stipple brush or foundation brush, I would not have enjoyed this foundation as much. So thank the heavens for the invention of the sponge blenders!


I also love how long-lasting this foundation is. On the packaging, it says it is a 24hr-wear product. I have no-doubts it can last all day because even after 12 hours of wear (8-10 PM), my skin still have that beautiful, natural look.

I found this at my local CVS at $12.99, but I have seen it at Walgreens as well.

Have you tried this foundation yet? What are your thoughts on it, and what tools do you use to apply this on with? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review