[Milk Makeup] Blur Stick Review

This Blur Stick from Milk Cosmetics received a lot of hype by many YouTube Beauty Influencers before the stick was even on the market, and what the product did for their skin in their demonstrations got me wanting this in my makeup collection. So I placed an order on Sephora the first chance I got. 



So what is this Milk Makeup Blur Stick that everyone is raving about anyways?
Well, it is a colorless, oil-free and silicone-free primer that blurs the look of imperfections on all skin type, leaving an invisible, smooth, and matte finish in a stick form. It also retails at $36.00 for 1 oz. of product.

But it did not work for me. It did nothing in blurring my pores, and it did not mattify my face. From the reviews of many other beauty lovers, there seems to be a split on this Blur Stick working or not working. This is a pure example of cosmetics working differently for different skin types.
The only good note I found in this Blur Stick is that foundation glides wonderfully on top of it. If you are looking for a primer that will provide you an incredible smooth base that any foundation will love, this primer is for you. Keep in mind though, this primer is not great at prolonging the wear of your makeup. I noticed crease action going around my eyes and nose area after four hours of wear. 

I wish this worked for me, but sadly it didn't.

Have you tried this Blur Stick yet? Did it work for you? Please let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review