[elf Cosmetics] Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadows


These elf Cosmetics Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadows are one of my favorite products from the elf line. They are easy to work with, pigmented, and extremely long-lasting. The crazy part is that these are only $3.00 each, and each pot will seriously last you a life time. 

These are gel-based eyeshadows. One of our biggest fears with gel-based cosmetics is that they dry out fast. However, two of the three pots that I have, are actually over a year old, and they are still as gelly as they were on day one. So I think it is safe to say that these gel-eyeshadows will not dry up anytime soon, so you will have ample time to enjoy them.

Sadly, the two of the three colors that I have are discontinued. I really do not understand why, they are both beautiful colors. However, elf still has four colors available. Here are the swatches of each color that I own. 
Ain't that sweet, the pink shimmer is the one that you can still purchase online.

These look beautiful on their own, or as a base, highlight and shimmer topper. I tried using them as an eyeliner, but it never worked out for me, so I will just keep using them as eyeshadows. 


If you never tried these Smudge Pots yet, I do recommend them. I recommend purchasing "Back to Basics",  a basic light-brown shade. It is very versatile, and a great introductory color that can be used for a lot of looks. 

Have you tried these amazing elf Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadows yet? How do you like them? Let me know by commenting! I would love to read your thoughts! 
Happy Wandering! xx

Comments

  1. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.
    pakej percutian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
    and you are just too great. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you tiktok videos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review