[Dr. Jart+] Premium BB Beauty Balm SPF 45

When I first tried this Premium Beauty Balm from Dr. Jart+, the first thought that popped in my mind was this would make a mighty fine face primer. Sure enough, on the Dr. Jart's website, they recommend you use this as a primer, especially since it does not have much coverage, but it does perfect the skin. It doesn't hide blemishes but it does blur imperfections and add brightness, which I am a huge fan of!


Here is a fancy fact that will get you interested, because it sure got me interested in this Beauty Balm. This premium BB contains a "Bio-peptide complex that is infused with white gold to provide anti-aging properties and promote natural collagen! It is a moisturizer, sunscreen and treatment serum, all-in-one to give the skin a natural looking coverage that minimizes the appearance of imperfections and evens the skin tone. It is also ideal to wear under makeup." 


I also like the fact that it has a high SPF of 45! I am so sick of makeup that only has SPF 0f 15 or 20. I want more!!!!!! 

I adore using this Beauty Balm, by itself and underneath makeup. The way it makes my skin look is too good to be true! I am definitely going to repurchase more once I have run out of this deluxe size sample. 

Have you tried this Premium Beauty Balm from Dr. Jart+ yet? What are your thoughts on it! Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering, Alice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review