[elf Cosmetics] Studio Flawless Finish Foundation

If you have not tried elf's Studio Flawless Finish Foundation, please do! I am kicking myself on not trying this foundation sooner, especially since it is one of elf's original products that they have first came out with back in the haydays.

It retails at $6.00, is oil-free with SPF 15, and it gives the skin a semi-matte finish. The scent is not the most pleasant (it smells like play-doh), but the medium-light coverage it gives the skin is beautiful and natural looking, and it lasts a good 8 hours of wear. This foundation also handles oil very well. I have oily-combination skin, and if my face looks glowy versus shiny or greasy at the end of the day, it says a lot about the foundation. 


I also love how low-maintance this foundation is. First off, for a drugstore foundation to come with a pump, is amazing! I can also use my fingers to apply this foundation. Because of the light consistency and light-medium coverage, I don't need a beauty blender to sheer out the foundation, or a brush to buff in the product.

This is by far my favorite foundation from elf Cosmetics.

Have you tried this foundation yet? If so, how do you like it? Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review