[L'oreal] Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Kit Review

Look at what I bought the other day at the drugstore among a few other things (of course), and I got to say, these are creamy and silky color correcting creams! This L'oreal Infallible Total Cover Color Correcting Kit is $16.99, and it comes with four color correcting colors; Peach (disguises dark circles), Yellow (combats discoloration), Green (neutralizes redness), and Purple (brightens dullness).



What a beautiful color correcting palette! You can apply these creams with your finger for a more opaque finish or you can sheer them out with a makeup sponge. I prefer using a makeup sponge. The L'oreal Infallible Artist Blend Concealer Blender works great with it, as well as, the good, old fashion Beauty Blender.

I do have yo warn you that these color correctors can look a bit heavy if you apply foundation on top of it, but I noticed that if you use a sponge to apply the color-correctors and the foundation, the finished look is incredible! My skin looks absolutely wonderful. It's amazing what a bit of color-correcting can do for the skin. However, be sure to set the under eye area, because it does creases a bit after a few hours of wear. Nevertheless, this is an amazing color-correcting palette.

Have you tried this yet? Let me know how you like it in the comments! I would love hear your thoughts.

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review