[e.l.f Cosmetics] Hydrating Water Cleansing Cloths Review

I have always been a fan of e.l.f's Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes ($3.00/ 20 Cloths). So when e.l.f came out with a new version of cleansing clothes for their new skincare line, I was excited to try them. 


To be perfectly honest, these Hydrating Water Cleansing Cloths work exactly the same as the original Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes.The only difference is that the Hydrating Clothes contain more skin-loving ingredients such as, Vitamins B & E, and it is also soaked with purified water. However, on the skin, I can not differentiate the difference between the two. They both hydrate the skin, they both feel smooth and soft on the skin, and they both take off makeup the same. 

So the question is, why would I want to pay an extra dollar for the same amount of clothes, when I can get the original Makeup Remover Cleaning Clothes instead? E.l.f also sells the Makeup Remover Cleansing Clothes in a two-pack for $5.00! An even better deal! So I am sticking with my original favorite.
These Hydrating Water Cleansing Clothes are not bad. They are wonderful, but I don't see the point on spending more just for some Vitamin B & E, especially when I still wash my face after I use a cleansing clothe to remove the majority of my makeup. So I still won't get the benefits of those ingredients. 

What are your thoughts on these cloths? Are they worth the extra dollar for you? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice.

Comments

  1. Love them!
    Thanks for the review!
    xx
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2017/02/biscuits-a-la-noix-de-coco-coconut-biscuits.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right,there is no point of paying extra bucks for Vitamins when u r gonna face wash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review