Lancôme Definicils Defining "Natural Yet Noticeable" Lashes Mascara

Am I the only one that is not impressed with this award winning mascara? I mean, it was awarded the Number #1 Mascara Spot for over 16 years! What is wrong with my lashes?

Lancôme Definicils Defining "Natural Yet Noticeable" Lashes Mascara

I'm not saying that it did nothing to my lashes. It did give me more length, but it's not to the extent where I am mind-blowned by the results. It also did not do much in keeping my curl either. 


I also didn't see anything wonderful about the mascara wand. Lancôme claims that the bristles are specifically grooved to hold just the right amount of formula for an even application. I didn't get any clumping, but I also did not get enough product on my lashes either. I have a feeling that this mascara is meant for those that already have long lashes, and are just in need for a bit of omfph for their lashes. Definitely not for my short, sparse, thin lashes.


I am relieved that I got this mascara in a packaged deal because I would have been a bit upset if I had paid for this at full price which is a whopping $27.50! I am glad that I was able to try this mascara, nevertheless, it is an award winning mascara after all, even though it didn't work for me.

Have you tried this mascara before? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review