Wet N Wild Max Fanatic Cat Eye Mascara Review

Do you know what this mascara reminds me of? The L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara. The ouster packaging is shaped similarly, and the wand looks near identical. 



However, this is not a comparison video, even though I am itching to compare these two, but I will be good and stay on track, and just give you my thoughts about this Wet N Wild Max Fanatic Cat Eye Mascara.


Wet n Wild claims that this mascara will give you 35% longer lashes, 8X the curl, and 8X the volume. Judging from from my pictures, what do you think? Did the mascara give my lashes what Wet N Wild claims? 


The wand is unique, but it is not a new design. It has two winged-bristles that flare out on one side, and the other side consists of short rubber spikes. I find that the winged part does a great job at lengthening, and keeping my lashes separate, while the other side gives the lashes a more lifted look. I quite enjoy the definition it gave my lashes. My lashes look clean and definitely more intense than at its natural state. The mascara does smudge, but the curl and the length stays the same until you take it off with eye makeup remover. 

And this mascara retails at $4.99! So this is incredibly affordable!

Have you tried this mascara yet? How do you like them? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review