Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oils (Regular v. Light)

Argan Oil has been around for centuries. It has been a cosmetic favorite ingredient, and have been known for its benefits to the skin. In fact, Morocco's nickname to this magnificent oil is "Liquid Gold"! How fancy is that!

Today, I introduce a company that is know to incorporate Argan Oil in all their products, Josie Maran Cosmetics. I will also be reviewing their popular 100% Pure Argan Oils, their Regular and Light versions.



I use each oil for different purposes because of their different moisturizing levels. 
The regular oil is what actual Pure Argan Oil is. There is no added ingredients. It is quite thick and highly mosituring. I love to use this on my hands, feet, knees, and elbows, places that need moisture the most. I would love to say that this sinks into the skin immediately, but that is not the case. You will need to rub this product in for a good three to five minutes before it feels like it has properly melted into the skin. Once it's on, it provides the skin with this healthy shine.

Now the Light version has all the moisturizing, healing, and perfecting properties of the Regular Version, but it is more lightweight and thinner. This oil does sink into the skin a lot quicker, and because of that, I am able to use this in my hair. I recently dyed my hair, so my hair is not as healthy or thick as it once was, but this oil really helps with smoothing and softening the brittleness of my hair. 
As you can see, you can use Argan oil for all parts of your body. It's just all-around goodness. What I love that Josie Maran Cosmetics did, was that the brand provided different versions of the oil. Sometimes the normal, regular oils are just too heavy, and certain people prefer a lighter oil. I love having options without having to sacrifice the benefits.

What kind of oils do you like to use for your skin and hair? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review