Studded X (Kat Von D + Formula X) Collaboration Review

Click Link to Watch, "(Q+H) Studded X: Kat Von D & Formula X Lip & Nails Collab" Video Review!

 Hi everyone! For weeks now I have been putting out reviews here and there on each color of the Studded X (Kat Von D + Formula X) Collaboration. Today I am proud to present the whole sham bang. Some formulas are better than the others, and some are absolutely unique. 

I am not going to through each color since I had already reviewed each and every one of them, but I will provide the link to each individual review. 

There are two different type you can purchase: 
There is a trio set, it contains the more wearable, everyday shades:


And then you have your individual sets that contains the more vibrant, crazy colors. You have: 







These sets are a great way to try out Kat Von D Lipsticks and Formula X Nailpolishes without having to commit to a full size at full price.  I do recommend picking up the trio set ($17.50), and from the individual sets, I recommend Poe or Adora ($15.00 each).

Have you tried this collection? How do you like them? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review