Milk Makeup "Ubame" Mascara Review

It's one of Sephora's newest brands, and what an interesting name "MILK"! Today I am here to showcase my very first Milk Makeup product, and it is their "Ubame" Mascara! I gotta say, I love the packaging! 


 I think a squeeze tube mascara is genius! It means you will be able to squeeze, and get every spect of product in the tube. Nothing will be wasted.


The wand head is pretty funky if you ask me. The divets in-between the balls of the wand are meant to push up the lashes so you won't need to use an eyelash curler, but in my experience it did not work for me. The mascara did not give me the curled effect that an eyelash curler would. The brush head is a bit of a gimmick to me, but the ball at the head did allow me to coat every single lash, even the ones at the corner of my eyes. I was always a fan of a ball at the end of a mascara wand because it does allow me to coat every single one of my lashes easily. I believe L'oreal had a mascara that featured a ball at the end of the wand that I loved, but sadly it is not available anymore.


The exciting factor of this mascara is the ingredients. This mascara has Milk's signature blend of Ubame Oak Charcoal that is suppose to give the lashes a dark tint, and it has Sapphire dust to give the lashes dimension and depth. Seeing the word "Sapphire" in the list of ingredients makes this mascara seem fancier than it really is. 


From the pictures you can definitely see my lashes do look more defined, but not much longer than they usually are. So I am a bit disappointed in that. This mascara is definitely for those natural days when you want just a bit definition on your eyes. It also smudges halfway through the day.


This is definitely not the best mascara that is over $20 I have tried, but it was not terrible either. 

Have you tried this mascara yet? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering, Alice. 

Comments

  1. Hi! I absolutely loved this mascara! I've run the gamut of mascaras for over twenty years and pitting this MILK mascara against my favorites is a no brainer. Why? Because its uniquely different in a world of knockoffs. Its brush is able to get into every lash and shocker people..its BUILDABLE! Add in softness, flexibility, non inky color, no flaking, long wearing and did I mention SOFT LASHES THAT WILL NOT BREAK EVEN IF SLEPT IN? LOVE IT! P.S.my favs are Dior Show, Rollerlash by Benefit and Voluminous Loreal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review