Revlon PhotoReady "EYE ART" Lid + Line + Lash Review

I was mesmerized when I saw these "EYE ART" duos on a display at CVS. They retail around $10.00, and they happened to be buy one get one half off. So I quickly picked up two colors I thought would create an intense look, but it is still a neutral color palette, so I wouldn't have trouble creating a look since this a new type of product for me. 

Click Link to Watch: "(Q+H) Revlon PhotoReady "EYE ART" Lid + Line + Lash Demo & Review"
These Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duos are created to be multi-functional. So they are created to be able to be liners, lid colors, and even lash color. On one end, you have your intense, velvety, metallic color with a doe-foot applicator, and the other side is a wet glitter with a brush applicator.

Here is what the products look like individually and layered.

The look I was able to create with these two duos was beautiful! It is definitely a look I would love to wear for a New Years Eve party or a Vegas Party Night.


Even though the Eye Art Duos can create a beautiful look, they are actually hard to work with. 
I first used the solid-lid, metallic part of the duo. I wasn't able to use the doe-foot applicator because I wasn't able to be perfectly precise with it, and using a wet, intense product like this, precision is key or everything will just be messy. Once I applied the metallic on, I had to wait a good 8-10 minutes for it to dry before I was able to layer on the glitter. I had applied the glitter on prematurely before, and layering on two wet products is just a no-no because the glitter just lifted off the metallic color, causing the initial color to be streaky. Once you do get the glitter on, it takes another 8-10 minutes   for it to dry. 


I would love to say that the wait time is worth it, but the glitter starts to peel within 2-3 hours of wear! That is definitely not enough time to have a good time at an event or party! It is also a bit uncomfortable to wear, but that is understandable with this type of product.

 The high-maintenance part I can over-look since this is definitely not an everyday product for me. However, I do wish it would last a bit longer before it starts crumbling off. I don't want to be thinking about my makeup when I am trying to have fun! No body has time for that!

Have you tried these Revlon Eye Art Duos yet? How do you like them? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review