Mascaras: Wet N Wild "MegaPlump" Mascara Review


Yes, I know this is a "Mini" size of the actual mascara, but from experience I noticed that everything is the same (the formula & the brush size), the only difference is the amount of product you get. So it's safe to say that I am using the MegaPlump Mascara, it's just in cute miniature size, which makes it even better because it is cute. 

Wet N Wild claims that this MegaPlump Mascara "will give you 5x the volume. The Formula amplifies and plumps the lashes for instant drama!"


I don't know how to actually measure the amount of volume a mascara gives you, but I am pretty impressed with the volume this mascara gives to my lashes despite the small brush. I am more used to a thicker and bigger brush size in voluminizing mascaras. It is build able without clumping too. It doesn't really do much on lengthening my lashes, but that's okay because the product never claimed it does that. 


There is a bit of smudging and transfer under my eyes after a few hours of wear, but nothing terribly bad. The curl and the volume stayed put for the twelve hours I had it on, which is a pretty substantial amount of time. 

All in all, I like this mascara. It does what it is suppose to do and I am glad I have it in my life. Another great mascara that I recommend you looking into at the drugstore is L'oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga Mascaras. 

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review