Skincare: Ole Henriksen "The Whole Truth Kit" Review

 I recently bought this kit, mainly because I was already a huge fan of the Truth Serum Collagen Booster from +OLEHENRIKSEN, so I thought this little kit was a great way to try out more from the Vitamin C Truth Collection without having to fork over the full price marks of each product.


Yes, I have already reviewed a few of these products before, so I am just going to give you the highlights of each product, but if you are interested in a more in-depth review, the links will be provided!
"This set is a three-step morning routine that works together to brighten and even the skin tone, firms by supporting healthy collagen, and provide all day hydration to reduce the look of fine lines & wrinkles."  ~Ole Henriksen~

In other words, these products carry a potent amount of Vitamin C!


Truth Serum Collagen Booster

Love this serum! It is part of the Ole Henriksen's "3 Little Wonders".

This serum is so light that it sinks into the skin immediately but it leaves the skin feeling hydrating with a nice cooling effect.

Product Facts: This is a potent Vitamin C complex serum with rose hips, green tea and orange extract to brighten, firm, boost hydration & helps prevent the appearance of aging.



Because of its thin, liquidy consistency, you may think this face moisturizer is not going to be very moisturizing. Boy, are you in for a surprise the minute you rub it onto your face. This creme is actually a bit too hydrating that it took my skin a week or two to get used to it. Even now my face feels oily earlier than I am used to. It also lacks SPF which is a no-no for me if the product is a day cream.

Product Facts: This is a new multi-level anti-aging moisturizer with Ole Henriksen's exclusive Advanced Hydration Complex and Vitamin C to hydrate, brighten, and give your skin a radiant glow.


Total Truth Eye Creme SPF 15

At least the eye cream has SPF! This eye creme is thick and a little goes a long way. It truly hydrates the eye area which is very important when you are looking for a good anti-aging eye cream. I actually really enjoy how this creme feels when I'm rubbing it around my eyes. Even though the cream is thick, it blends well into the skin, leaving the area soft to the touch. 

Product Facts: This is a broad spectrum UV Protection eye creme with Omega 3 extracts to nourish, hydrate and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while micro algae and peptides strengthen and firms.

All-in-all I am quite pleased with this set. It is always nice to try out new products that are in the same group as a product that you are already enjoying! If I were only able to choose one product from the three to repurchase it will definitely be the Truth Serum Collage Booster. I do not think I can part with that just yet! 

Happy Wandering! Alice




Comments

  1. Looks really like a great product!
    I think it s a danish brand.The name is not undifferent for me, have heard a lot about t.
    Wish you a Merry XMas!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2015/12/mon-sac-a-moi-my-bag-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review