Face Scrubs: St. Ives "Blemish Control" Apricot Scrub

A definite crowd pleaser, the St. Ives' award winning Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is so popular that it technically has a cult following. This scrub is known to contain natural ingredients of Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, and Walnut exfoliants for a deep, refreshing cleanse. 


To be honest, I had never liked the apricot scrub. I found the natural exfoliants were to harsh and abrasive on my face, even though I did not have sensitive skin. So I never touched it until now,...
...I have found a new use for it, and I absolutely love it!
Instead of using this as a face scrub, I use it as a body scrub, and OMG! does it work incredible as a BODY SCRUB! 

The 2% salicylic acid works great to clear body acne and the large, rough exfoliants are great for getting rid of those pesky bumps on your body due to clogged pores and ingrown hair. Your body is left with smooth and soft skin, and your skin doesn't feel dry from scrubbing either!
So if you find St. Ives Apricot Scrub too be too hardcore for your face, try it on your body, and see if you like it as a body scrub! If you do then you just found a really inexpensive body scrub. You can get a 6 oz bottle for as little as $3.19 at Target (of course, price varies depending on where you buy it.) 

But give it a try, if you can and let me know what you think! 
Happy Wandering! Alice


Comments

  1. Apricot scrubs are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only experienced this one...I need to look into more! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review