Bliss "FABULOUS MAKEUP MELT" Gel-to-Oil Cleanser

I got into oil/cream makeup removers after I tried the Pur~lisse Pur-delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser. It worked so well with even the most caked on makeup that I was interested in trying out similar products. So when I saw this "Fabulous Makeup Melt Gel-to-Oil Cleanser" by Bliss on Sephora's Sales page, I immediately scooped it up.




At first I used it wrong by taking it in the shower with me and thought the product was useless because it didn't take all my makeup off. Then I read the instructions on the back and learned that it was to be applied to dry skin...DUH!

Long story short, after I used it PROPERLY, I can say that this stuff works great. It does go on as a gel but the warmth of your skin melts in into an oil, in turn, melts off the makeup. It still isn't powerful enough to take off all of my eye makeup (eyeliner and mascara) but for the most part, yes it is pretty darn good. It is also sensitive enough to use around the eye area.

RELATED POST: Makeup Remover: Lumene Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review

Since the product is also formulated with Spa Essential Oils which includes Olive Oil, Milk Thistle, Orange and Sage among a few others, so when you rinse your skin is let silky smooth. I do recommend using another cleanser or going over your skin with a cleansing water or toner after because the silkiness left on your skin also feels quite slick and oily. Besides, an additional cleanser never hurts on the skin, just make sure to moisturize after.

I like the fact that the product works and contains a lot of skin benefits, but I don't think I enjoy the oiliness of the product even though I do step into the shower after I use it. It is just my preference. I will use this up, but I will not be repurchasing.

This product retails at $28.00 for 4.2 fl oz.

Have you tried any of Bliss Spa products before? How do you like them?
Happy Wandering, Alice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review